AV Home Automation Project Manager
The Project Manager will deliver a project from conception to completion and will ensure that all steps, procedures, and practices are performed to the best of each member capacity, while maintaining the highest form of work ethics, discipline and effectiveness.
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, task driven
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good client management.
- Capacity to motivate, lead and boost morale of the teams.
- Capacity to handle pressure.
- Strong focus on quality.
- Review & understand SOWs and project contract to determine project timeline, manpower requirements, and equipment lead time.
- Responsible for coordinating all activities associated with the timely, accurate, and on-budget completion of the project.
- Responsible for leading internal meetings at the start of projects.
- Provide regular updates verbal or written to Sr. Operations Manager and Sales Manager including project review meetings and concerns.
- Engage Sales and purchasing department personnel as needed for equipment procurement.
- Review project status weekly to ensure schedule is met and adequate resources are available for project completion.
- Raise awareness to management immediately regarding potential delays, resource shortage, and projected non-budgeted costs.
- Ensure that all changes to scope, schedule, and cost are handled in accordance to stated change management process.
- Retain responsibility for resolving all project related issues.
- Maintain the day to day operations of all assigned projects.
- Prepare project reports as requested by Sr. Operations Manager.
- Keep accurate files and records of project status, concerns, and activities via company's CRM and project management software.
- Other duties as may be necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of this position and may be requested at any time.
- Review and enforce company policy of time clock policy by monitoring the company’s time tracking software.
- Maintain and track technician’s progress and knowledge within the technician skills matrix.
- Set training plans and goals for technicians to achieve for proper development within the company.
- AV + Home automation experience
- 3-5 years previous project management experience