Director Of Process Management
The Director of Process Management requires a “hands-on, proactive” process manager charged with developing, documenting, revising, maintaining, monitoring, measuring, and enforcing internal processes, policies, and procedures to be compliant with standards set by the company, regulatory agencies, and financial institutions. This position will report to the President and work closely with both the entire management team and consultants on managing the daily operating requirements of the company, as well as execute on short-term and long-term goals established by senior management and the board of directors.
The Process Management Director must be a good communicator who is multi-skilled and have an ability to work in a flat organizational structure as a peer to other employees. This person must be a leader, educator, and demonstrate the highest degree of integrity and ethical conduct.
- Responsible for business systems design, workflow, functionality, and capabilities to meet operational, compliance, and regulatory goals. Business systems include ERP, CRM and other business software
- Lead the development and implementation of changes to policies, procedures, and business controls to meet operational objectives and regulatory requirements.
- Drive change management for transformative initiatives (process reviews, new business processes, operational changes, organizational alignment, and optimization)
- Responsible for developing, maintaining, analyzing, and reporting daily, weekly, and monthly KPIs, metrics, and other performance data to ensure all operations are meeting performance and compliance targets.
- Lead or participate in all company audits including but not limited to, financial, technology, banking, operational, and regulatory (state and federal) exams.
- Research and recommend new systems, software, workflow, or services to increase productivity, efficiency, and performance measurement across the organization.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management and the board of directors.
- Represent our client with customers, suppliers, and business partners.
- Travel as needed for in person meetings with customers and attend conferences.
- Assist or lead development of corporate strategic business plan.
- Coordinate and participate in drafting monthly, quarterly and annual managerial reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or management information systems.
- Master’s degree or professional certification is a plus.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in operations, process management, or consulting.
- Preferred experience in consumer financial service industry and knowledge of risk and control self-assessment (RCSA).
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate thoughts, ideas, and solutions