Field Service Engineer - West Plains, Missouri
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client, a provider of integrated diagnostic solutions, is looking for a Field Service Engineer, located in West Plains, Missouri, to join their team. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of field service experience including advanced electronics experience.
- Perform PM inspections per equipment specifications and standards.
- Prepare work orders, parts orders, part returns, mileage logs, expense forms, time sheets and other administrative paperwork.
- Maintain all assigned assets per company P&P.
- Improve personal productivity by enhancing product knowledge through formal and on the job training.
- Service and periodic maintenance of diagnostic imaging equipment on multiple products in one modality.
- Answer technical and applications questions.
- Capable of installing multiple products in one modality.
- Maintain excellent customer relations.
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation.
- Perform and document FDA and SPD testing on assigned products.
- Keep current with latest technical developments in multiple product lines.
- Support field service operations with technical knowledge on multiple product lines.
- Install and maintain equipment in multiple product lines.
- Demonstrate expertise in multiple products in 1 modality.
- Develop a higher level of troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Personal contacts involve frequent contact with management presenting information or recommendations. Outside requests for non-routine information requiring tact/judgment are handled.
- Plans own workload.
- Occasionally supervised; activities are governed by general organizational rules and procedures; much autonomy within established time frames.
- Work on diversified tasks that involve a range of complex but standardized procedures. Semi-routine duties may involve solving frequent problems within standards or procedures.
- Position duties involve making frequent decisions and frequent recommendations.
- Develop service-selling skills.
- Proven ability in developing and maintaining effective internal and external working relationships.
- 2 Year / Associate's Degree: Electronics technology or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree
- Minimum: 2 years Advanced electronics experience.
- Preferred: 3 years Field service experience.