Lead AV Technician - Tampa
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client, located throughout Florida, specializing in residential security and low voltage, is looking for a Lead AV Technician to join their team at the Tampa, Florida location. The ideal candidate will have Control-4 experience and a minimum of 2 years' experience in data networking, structured wire, audio/video, and control systems.
Lead AV Technician with Control-4 experience
- High School Diploma or the equivalent
- Valid Florida Driver's License (if license is out-of-state, must obtain a Florida Driver’s License within 30 days of hire date).
- Satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check process (includes drug screen)
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Minimum two-years’ experience in Data Networking, Structured Wire, Audio/Video and Control Systems.
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service at all times
- Ability to work quickly/efficiently while adhering to demanding quality and safety standards
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Lead Project Team, sharing your professional experience and skills
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Knowledge and experience with hand tools and various power tools
- Ability to work on a ladder on a consistent basis
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 pounds on a consistent basis • Ability to work in extreme temperatures (summer heat and winter cold)
- Flexibility to work hours outside of normal work-schedule as needed, in order to meet company installation deadlines, and business productions goals.