Project Manager II - West Coast
The Project Manager will own projects from assignment to completion and ensure projects are successfully implemented and meet customer expectations. Responsible for leading large project; sales quote validation, planning, coordinating installation activities, customer application training and communication with customer resources to ensure projects are properly planned and products are installed appropriately within agreed upon timelines.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Function as the key coordinating resource for sales, customers, installation and associated technical support personnel.
- Work closely with Customer(s) and required company Sales and internal resources through various stages of the sale to understand customer application, network, and wireless needs, to ensure equipment and required services are accurately quoted.
- Has overall responsibility for managing scope while coordinating schedule, internal company support team(S), outside vendors, and contractual deliverables.
- Upon issuance of Customer Purchase Order, is the primary point of contact between Customers and coordinate company resources throughout the project.
- Review proposed design plans; validate accuracy and alignment with customer expectations.
- Partner with internal Design and IT team(s) to ensure plans are completed and finalized in the initial planning phase to avoid resource planning concerns.
- Develop, update, and distribute documented project plan based on Customer “Kick Off” meeting(s) and company resources. The key elements of the plan will include agreed upon specific deliverables, parties responsible for execution, associated timelines and status of all assigned accounts.
- Coordinates with installation team to ensure quality installation is performed at large customer sites.
- Based on established project plan, forecast project completion date and timing of revenue achievement per revenue recognition policy.
- Communicate inventory needs to home office based on agreed upon project plan. Requested delivery date of inventory must be made with consideration to manufacturing and procurement lead times.
- Track and manage execution of deliverables with company and Customer interfaces identified to manage expectation of product delivery and first patient use at Customer site to meet Customer agreed upon expectations.
- Work closely with Customer IT hardware/software components, Electronic Health Care record integration, Facility construction, Clinical Engineering, Customer Nursing components, internal team(s), 3rd party contractors, and other parties required to facilitate coordination and timing for various installation related activities.
- Proactively advise, coordinate, and communicate between Customer and all necessary resources to resolve complex patient monitoring team issues to ensure agreed upon timelines are met.
- Ensure all installed products are working, calibrated, and documented on before the project deadline.
- Ensure adherence to all company policies, procedures, system requirements and business ethics codes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience and education
- PMP Certification Preferred
- Enterprise account management
- Strong knowledge of company products, configuration management expertise and associated installation requirements.
- Thorough knowledge of project management principals and methodologies.
- Demonstrated success in documenting project plan requirements, tracking, installation, executing system testing, etc.
- Demonstrated success managing large complex project portfolios
- Revenue forecasting and Inventory Management
- Strong troubleshooting knowledge. (Preferred not required)
- Clinical (physio-anatomy), electrical, mechanical, Healthcare IT experiences. (Preferred not required)
- Greater than 5 years of experience / multiple projects or one large project
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, and other relevant programs pertaining to products.
- TRAVEL: Ability to travel 80% of the time