This position directly supports the CEO requiring outstanding organizational, interpersonal, and creative problem-solving skills and works well in a team environment. Requires a high level of confidence and persistence to complete tasks in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Successfully perform daily job responsibilities with minimal support or direction from management.
- Supporting clients, keeping consistent communication with new and existing clients.
- Mastered the art of verbal, non-verbal and written communication, both internally and externally. For example, demonstrating sense of urgency, delivering bad news, calm under pressure, portraying sense of ownership.
- Capable of maintaining a specialized role and/or area of responsibility.
- Provide back-up support as needed.
- Perform other tasks and special projects as required.
This position requires a minimum of 3 years of Sales Experience.
Applicants should have a background in sales, preferably within the telecom, design, or security industries. If you are passionate and motivated - apply!
Education/Experience & Other Minimum Qualifications:
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3 years of Sales experience.
- Minimum 3 years customer service experience.
- Telecommunications, AV, Security, Design, Construction background preferred.
- Superior proficiency in computer usage, the Internet, the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; E-mail and Office etiquette a must.
- Must be able to multi-task and have experience working in deadline driven environment.
- Ability to work within a cooperative team environment as well as perform assignments autonomously.