Security Fire Alarm Technician - Pensacola
The purpose of this position is to service, repair and install CCTV, access, fire and security systems for the customer base, which includes municipal, residential and commercial accounts. In addition, the technician should positively and professionally represent our client in the community.
- Repair and install all systems to the customer’s satisfaction
- Participate in the after-hours on-call rotation
- Maintain monitoring equipment in Central Station
- Complete and submit all service call related documents
- Keep an orderly vehicle and accurate inventory stock levels
- Various projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- The incumbent should have experience in low voltage wiring and excellent customer relations’ skills.
- Experience with the installation of CCTV, access control, intrusion, and fire systems, including integrated applications, is strongly desired but not required.
- A high school diploma or GED
- Strong communication and customer service skills, basic computer experience, and electrical experience are needed.
- IT and networking experience is helpful.
- A clean driving record is required.
- Current BASA/FASA certification is desired but not required.
This position reports directly to the Service Manager and Field Supervisor when applicable. Management reserves the right to change this job description as deemed necessary. A pre-employment background check and drug test are required.