Security Sales Consultant
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client, located throughout Florida, specializing in the security industry is seeking to add a Security Sales Consultant to their team. Sales and Marketing experience are essential to success in this role.
The responsibilities will be diverse and will include:
- Representing the company in the community
- Nurturing the existing client base
- Prospecting for and developing new clients
- In order to be successful, the incumbent must perform the necessary daily activities including making phone calls, setting up meetings, cold calling in the assigned territory, making presentations, and following-up with clients and prospects.
- The incumbent should have a degree in Marketing or related field or should have equivalent experience in Outside Sales.
- The incumbent must have excellent human relation skills and have a propensity to work with and for people.
- The incumbent must possess a positive attitude and be highly motivated and self directed.
- The incumbent should be able to drive an automobile, use a phone, type documents, and communicate clearly and effectively to prospective clients, business associates and fellow employees.
- The incumbent should have a good working knowledge in computers (Microsoft Word, Excel, Windows, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) and copy machines.