Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client, specializing in diagnostic imaging solutions, is seeking to add a Senior Project Manager of Medical Informatics to their team. The ideal candidate will have experience managing Medical IT informatics projects. PMI PMP certification eligible or obtained is preferred.
The Senior PM manages, leads, and coordinates all aspects of the Synapse MI implementation process from quotation to customer acceptance. Proven ability to act as implementation subject matter expert for one or more Medical Informatics products.
- Creates, manages, disseminates, and updates project documents including implementation plans, scope documents, status documents, issues logs, work breakdown structures, task schedules, tests, and acceptance documents.
- Effectively manage project scope to ensure all project deliverables are completed while preventing unnecessary scope change.
- Lead, coach, and motivate project team members on a proactive basis
- Able to demonstrate effective use PMO tools and execution of documented implementation processes.
- Acts as the primary point of contact to the customer throughout the project life cycle.
- Ensures that the customer site complies with environmental requirements; schedules and monitors all sub-contract requirements and processes associated with installation; maintains close contact with customers, contractors, and sales to identify possible delays; monitors site to ensures site readiness, vendor delivery date and installation progress.
- Maintains close contact with the Order Fulfillment Department to ensure order accuracy and communicate changes in site status that may affect product delivery.
- Documents and drives installation issues and resolves problems. Escalates issues and problems to management
- Utilizes project management tools and incorporates best practices and processes to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develops effective business relationships and ensure cross-functional cooperation with the Sales, Marketing, Service and Engineering Departments to ensure successful project completion.
- Maintains a travel schedule that is consistent with the requirements of the position.
- Adheres to the Company's quality and regulatory compliance requirements, without exception, and ensures that all job duties inherent in the position description are performed in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- University degree or college diploma (AS/BS/BA) or equivalent experience
- PMI PMP Certification Eligible or Obtained (preferred)
- 3 or more years’ experience successfully managing Medical Informatics IT projects.
- Experience managing RIS, PACS, VNA and/or CVIS is required
- Experience coordinating multiple software implementations in parallel.
- Team player and leader with excellent leadership, relationship building, conflict resolution, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in the use of project management tools and/or software packages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to travel on company business