Vice President of Sales – Receivables Management – Canada
Allied Dynamic Search has been engaged by our client to assist in identifying, evaluating, and hiring a Vice President of Sales focused on maintaining and expanding its presence in Canada.
The ideal candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintaining and nurturing existing clients with exceptional client services.
- The ability to penetrate new clients and industries where prospective companies will benefit from our client’s receivable management services.
- Provide and present our clients services and solutions to decision makers.
- Remain informed about trends within multiple industries.
- Be very familiar with the ARM industry.
- Have experience in and a track record of success selling account’s receivables management or related services to major companies in the Canadian market.
- Possess knowledge of and have access to decision makers throughout Canada.
- Have the ability effectively communicate our clients process and the solutions they provide.
- Executive level communication and presentation skills both written and verbal.