Our client, a leading global provider of innovative and intelligent hardware and software solutions is growing. Their products enable the safe, efficient, and effective delivery of outstanding patient care through the utilization of technology, and they bring a global network of manufacturing, quality, and engineering to the forefront of the medical industry.
They are seeking to add an Assembly Technician to their team. Responsibilities to include:
- Constructing small parts and components to create a new product according to the specifications of a client or a supervisor.
- Performs diagnostic tests on the assembled product to ensure efficiency and conduct adjustments as needed.
- Provides manual instructional guides for product use and troubleshooting procedures.
- Must be knowledgeable about the technology and mechanical industry, as well as have the ability to analyze designs as a guide for creating high-quality products.
- Ensure manufacturing adherence to all ISO, GMP and FDA quality regulations.
- Work from layout drawings, point to point wire lists, and wiring schematics.
- Install electrical and electronic parts and hardware in housings or assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
Contact InformationStephanie Gonzalez
813-973-2200 EXT. 3009
Share our jobs with others
At Allied Dynamic Search we seek to bring the latest news and perspectives our communities have to offer.