Clinical IT Applications Manager
Our client, a leader in the development, manufacturing and distribution of diagnostic solutions and products, is seeking a Clinical IT Applications Manager to join their team.
The Clinical IT Applications Manager is a key member of the IT solutions marketing team operating within company headquarters. This position is responsible for leading the global application training and development strategy for the company product line. Training audiences include clinical applications, technical marketing, and service. The training programs and documentation are intended to improve the knowledge and competency of affiliate commercial organizations, who enable customers to enhance patient care and save time with specialized clinical data management solutions.
- Create and maintain application manuals or guides that are approved and distributed worldwide as an integral part of clinical IT product documentation.
- Provide training on the set-up, validation, use and routine troubleshooting of IT Solutions products in accordance with established internal quality requirements, course guidelines and objectives.
- Maintain expert knowledge of data management products, clinical applications, and In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) industry trends through cross-functional internal networking, field travel and continuing education.
- Act as an expert resource for the department by mentoring new employees and providing subject matter expertise for the marketing and service department.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting of departmental Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to functional management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills & Capabilities:
- Must demonstrate a high degree of proficiency in presenting technical training to applications, technical support, marketing and/or service.
- Detail oriented with the ability to produce clear and concise technical training documents.
- Strong technical and clinical knowledge pertaining to data management products for IVD applications.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Outstanding communication, presentation skills and interpersonal skills.
Min Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in biology, healthcare, or related discipline
- 5-7 years of related work experience using clinical data management products (middleware, data manager or similar) or providing support for clinical customers.
- Hemostasis lab experience or point-of-care diagnostics experience highly preferred.
- Previous experience designing and/or delivering training programs preferred.
- An MBS/MBA is desirable.
Contact InformationDebbie Chermak
813-973-2200 EXT. 3005
Share our jobs with others
At Allied Dynamic Search we seek to bring the latest news and perspectives our communities have to offer.