Digital Communications and Branding Manager
- Responsible for management of Company website, including design, content and management of updates and revisions.
- Manages development of digital communications programs, including planning, production, and analytics.
- Manage digital app platform.
- Designs and maintains Company social media accounts, including strategy, writing content, distributing content.
- Develops and oversees digital advertising placement strategy, optimized for clinical audiences.
- Executes Closed-Loop Marketing program, with digital agency, including HubSpot, gated content, sales lead qualification, both strategically and tactically.
- Assess and provides input on graphic layouts, based upon sound design principles.
- Manages Company Branding efforts such as development of brand manuals, branding standards and Company templates and enforces proper usage.
- Owns communications associated with company brands, internally and externally.
- Maintain/manage related budgets.
Skills & Capabilities:
- Strategic Communications planning.
- Strong and proven project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Digital Communications Expertise, including closed-loop marketing, digital advertising, website, social.
- Brand Expertise, including development and execution of new brands, branding principles.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding writing and editing skills.
- Ability to critique and shape excellent graphic design.
- Independent initiative.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse types of teams.
- Requires solid experience in Digital Communications, in addition to Branding, as well as strategic planning, strong project management skill, outstanding writing and editing skills, independent initiative.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Digital Communications, Marketing, Business, or Life-Sciences, if coupled with professional Communications experience.
- Minimum 7-years of experience in Communications (industry or agency-based).
- Experience in healthcare market, particularly medical diagnostics, preferred.
- Google Analytics experience/certification is preferred.
Contact InformationDebbie Chermak
813-973-2200 EXT. 3005
Share our jobs with others
At Allied Dynamic Search we seek to bring the latest news and perspectives our communities have to offer.