Vice President of Sales and Marketing
Our client is a rapidly growing specialized third-party payment processor for consumers enrolled in debt settlement and student loan modification programs. They offer custodial services to attorneys, debt settlement advisors, and student loan modification processors who refer their clients for payment processing and account management services.
The Vice President of Sales and Marketing position requires an individual who is a good communicator, organized, multi-skilled, and have an ability to work in a flat organizational structure. The individual must be creative and strategic in developing and managing the sales and marketing team and strategy for our client. Activities expected include, but are not limited to, developing and managing marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, research and expand product/service offerings, research new markets, and advance brand building.
The position will report to the President and work closely with other executives in compliance, operations, customer service, and software development in managing the day-to-day needs of the company, as well as execute on short-term and long-term goals established by management and the board of directors.
- Create, manage, implement, and execute all sales and marketing strategies to expand referral customer base and increase market share
- Build and lead internal sales team and outside sales reps to accomplish market share gains
- Develop and maintain CRM database, company website, advertising and marketing campaigns, digital marketing, social media, and public relations
- Manage daily sales and marketing requirements
- Implement daily, weekly and monthly dashboards and performance reports to measure activity and effectiveness of marketing efforts
- Identify, interpret and capitalize on new product/service offerings to existing and potential customers
- Research and propose new industries or market categories for expansion
- Analyze and report on industry trends and competitive landscape, ie size of addressable market, trends, demand, growth rate, competitors, competing products/services, substitute products/services, pricing, new applications, and other key aspects of the industry and target market
- Coordinate efforts and ensure business objectives are achieved in the areas of systems, technology, and regulatory/financial compliance
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management and the board of directors
- Represent our client with customers, suppliers, and business partners
- Visit key customers on an annual basis
- Make in-person sales calls and presentations to potential referral base customers
- Develop and implement a corporate strategic business plan
- Coordinate and participate in drafting monthly, quarterly and annual managerial reports used in financial review, budgeting, and forecasting
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Master’s degree or professional certification is a plus
- Knowledge of the debt settlement or consumer credit loan industry is a plus
- Minimum 10 years of experience in sales and general management
- Willingness to travel one week a month
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of ERP and CRM software
- Must be highly organized with strong attention to detail, able to work independently, and as a team player
- Must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers, suppliers, and business partners
- Ability to motivate, influence and interact with diverse groups of people
Contact InformationJohn Fiumano
813-973-2200 EXT. 3000
Share our jobs with others
At Allied Dynamic Search we seek to bring the latest news and perspectives our communities have to offer.