Vice President of Sales – Receivables Management – Canada
Our client is a well-established receivables management firm that operates globally. They are respected though out the industry based on a history of delivering exceptional results.
Allied Dynamic Search has been engaged by our client to assist in identifying and evaluating a Vice President of Sales focused on maintaining and expanding its presence in Canada.
The Vice President of Sales will be responsible for:
• Maintaining and nurturing existing clients with exceptional client services.
• Business Development – Identifying potential new clients and industries where prospective companies will benefit from our client’s receivable management services.
• Provide and present our clients services and solutions to decision makers.
• Remain informed about trends within multiple industries.
To be considered you must:
• Be very familiar with the ARM industry.
• Have experience in and a proven track record of success selling accounts receivables management or related services to major companies throughout the Canadian market.
• Possess knowledge of and have access to decision makers throughout Canada.
• Have the ability to effectively communicate our clients process and the solutions they provide.
• Executive level communication and presentation skills both written and verbal.
Contact InformationJohn Fiumano
813-973-2200 EXT. 3000
Share our jobs with others
At Allied Dynamic Search we seek to bring the latest news and perspectives our communities have to offer.